What do your neck, shoulder complex, and wrists express? In this workshop you’ll get a deep, experiential understanding of the internal landscape of the bones and tissues in this over-used area of your body. Learn to release the stress, tension, and pain that limit your range of movement.
Benefits you will receive in this workshop:
- Gain ease and freedom in your neck, shoulders, and wrists
- Unwind Carpal-Tunnel discomfort and restriction
- Allow body intelligence to guide your movement
- Learn self-awareness skills that increase confidence
- Deepen your capacity to listen and communicate
For more information and to register: email@example.com
Teri Carter, MS, CMT, RSME, CC, is a nationally recognized somatic-movement educator and manual therapist. Her decades of practice, research, and study of anatomical science and alternative therapies have culminated in the creation of the EMBODIED LIFE method, a revolutionary approach to pain-free health and fitness.