Expect delays in and around Culver City later this week as Metro shuts down Robertson Boulevard between Venice Boulevard and Hoke Avenue to install a temporary drainage line required for bridge construction, as part of Phase 2 of the Expo Light Rail Line.
The work will begin this Thurs. Feb. 7. Days and times are as follows:
Thursday: 9 p.m. – 5 a.m.
Saturday: Midnight to 8 a.m.
Work activities will include saw cutting and removal of asphalt, excavation of soil, installation of drainage line, backfilling and asphalt restoration.
· _Robertson Boulevard will be closed between Venice Boulevard and Hoke Avenue.
· _Northbound traffic on Robertson Boulevard will be detoured at Washington Boulevard to National Boulevard.
· _Eastbound traffic on Venice Boulevard turning right onto southbound Robertson Boulevard will be detoured to National Boulevard.
· _Westbound traffic on Venice Boulevard turning left onto southbound Robertson Boulevard will be detoured to Culver Boulevard.
· _Local access to northbound Robertson Boulevard between Washington Boulevard and Hoke Avenue will be maintained by flaggers.
· _Parking and “No Stopping Anytime” restrictions will be strictly enforced at all times.
· _Electronic message boards and directional signage will be used to safely direct drivers and pedestrians around the construction zones.
· _Local access to all businesses will be maintained.