Robertson Boulevard between Venice Boulevard and Hoke Avenue near Culver City will be closed at night beginning Mon. March 11 through Wed. March 13 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
During this time period, work crews will remove two trees, grind the tree stumps and install fencing and K-railing needed for Metro’s Expo Line bridge construction.
The traffic impacts will be as follows:
- Robertson Boulevard will be closed between Venice Boulevard and Hoke Avenue.
- Northbound traffic on Robertson Boulevard will be detoured at Washington Boulevard to National Boulevard.
- Eastbound traffic on Venice Boulevard turning right onto southbound Robertson Boulevard will be detoured to National Boulevard.
- Westbound traffic on Venice Boulevard turning left onto southbound Robertson Boulevard will be detoured to Culver Boulevard.
- Flaggers will maintain local access to northbound Robertson Boulevard between Washington Boulevard and Hoke Avenue.
- Noise levels will be monitored to ensure work is performed within the necessary compliance levels.
- Parking and “No Stopping Anytime” restrictions will be strictly enforced at all times.
- Electronic message boards and directional signage will be used to safely direct drivers and pedestrians around the construction zones.
- Local access to all businesses will be maintained
- Please do not enter the construction work zone and obey all posted construction signs.