The City of Culver City has been named the 3rd Best Municipal Fleet in North America, out of 38,000 public fleets.
The honor is bestowed each year by the 100 Best Fleets National Fleet Certification/Recognition Program and is awarded to public city fleet organizations for their outstanding contributions and leadership, particularly in the advancement of accountability, efficiencies and advanced technologies.
Winners are judged in the following 12 categories:
• Accountability • Technology implementation
• High trust culture • Acknowledgement
• Collaboration • Creativity
• Celebration • Doing it right the first time
• Quick/efficient turnaround • Staff development
Culver City was presented with its award by Government Fleet representatives at the Government Fleet Expo & Conference in Denver, Colorado in June.
First place went to Seattle, Washington, with second place going to Columbus, Ohio.