When the kids are clamoring for something to do after school, an easy guide comes in handy. Here are this week's five Culver City options.
1) Take memorable photos with Picture Your Kids as Art, the Culver City-based business. Prices start at $250 for a two-hour photo session at a location of your choice. See their site for more information.
2) After taking the kids to on Tuesday nights, join the Book 'em Mystery Book Club at the Julian Dixon Library starting at 6:45 p.m. For more information, contact Michael Masliah via email at email@example.com.
3) Busy Moms deserve a little time to themselves–get a nice morning break with "Mom's Day Out" on Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to noon at the . The price is $20 per child, per day.
4) Are your kids the best little aspiring dancers, actors, or gymnasts you know? Set them up for greatness with sign-ups for the new term at Creation Station, starting on Friday. For more information and other classes, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or view their schedule. Creation Station, 10746 Jefferson Blvd.; 310-839-8999.
5) Check out Parent's Night Out on Fridays at Josephson Academy of Gymnastics. For $35 dollars for your first child and $10 for every additional kid, the little ones can have an hour and a half to play on Fridays starting at 7 p.m. Josephson Academy of Gymnastics, 8640 Hayden Place; 310-287-9886