In honor of Oktoberfest – Culver City is celebrating in style at this month’s Downtown annual third Wednesday event.
Leave your lederhosen at home, or wear them with pride. Either way if you head to downtown Culver City on Wed. Oct. 17 from 5-9 p.m. you’ll be sure to find some great Happy Hour Oktoberfest deals. Marston, Lord of the Cello will be performing on his unique six-string electric cello downtown.
If you plan on getting into the beer-drinking spirit, take the new Culver City Expo Line and leave your car at home. If you do plan to drive you can park in the Watseka or Cardiff structures for free for two hours or valet park at three convenient Downtown locations.
Pick up your “Oktoberfest Passport,” featuring a complete list of offers and specials, at Melrose Mac, 3825 Main Street. Bars, restaurants and retail outlets participating in Downtown Culver City’s annual Third Wednesday ‘Oktoberfest’ include:
- Bottle Rock (wild boar sausage paired with a German beer flight)
- City Tavern (sweet vinegar glazed pork loin w/ house-made sauerkraut and herbed spaetzle—plus $2 California Oktoberfest craft draft tasters)
- Culver Hotel (FREE SAMPLES: Oktoberfest appetizers—plus Beer Garden on the patio: buy a $3 beer get the second FREE)
- Ford’s Filling Station (OktoberFest menu, happy hour all night, live music on the patio by Captain Jeff's Musical Chumbuckets)
- KZO (FREE spiked apple cider with purchase of a meal)
- LaRocco’s (FREE SAMPLES: Oktoberfest wine punch—plus buy 2 or more slices and get 1 slice FREE (1 per customer), FREE cheese pizza sample and karaoke on the patio)
- Lundeen’s (FREE SAMPLES: spiked apple cider—plus 10% off entire store)
- Main Street Optometry (FREE SAMPLES: Oktoberfest hors d'ouevres—plus 10% off exams scheduled, sunglasses, and eyeglasses)
- Massage Garage (FREE SAMPLES: Oktoberfest treats—plus, book a 60 minute massage for only $40, Mon-Fri)
- Meet (FREE German beer taster with all-you-can eat-mussels for $26.95)
- Native Foods (FREE SAMPLES: pumpkin cheese cake—pus wine tastings and live music on the patio)
- Novecento Pasta and Grill (Heineken beer: buy one get one FREE)
- Rocco’s Tavern (select beer specials running all day and night—plus 1/2 price on all 18" pizzas)
- Rush Street (smothered brat burger with gruyere, caramelized onions and cabbage on a pretzel bun, beer cheese soup, German beer and drink specials; Oktoberfest after party)
- Seventy 7 ($5 Firestone Union Jack IPA pint w/ glass to keep—plus 1/2 price truffle fries and Pizza 77)
- Ugos (bottled and draft beer for $4.50)
- The Whole 9 Gallery (FREE SAMPLES: Hefeweizen beer)
**Plus: Third Wednesday specials and discounts at Akasha, Cold Stone Creamery, Focus Self Defense, Hikari, Kay ‘N Dave’s Cantina, Melrose Mac, Nextspace and more. For a complete list, go to www.downtownculvercity.com.