Give thanks a day early this year with Downtown Culver City’s Third Wednesday ‘Pre-Gobbler’ Neighborhood Happy Hour.
This month’s event will have more than the usual food, drink and merchandise bargains. Culver City’s first ever Downtown ice skating rink will also be open, where you can take part in the 2-for-1 skate special before enjoying a drink or a meal at one of the dozens of bars and restaurants nearby.
Here’s a list of some of the deals courtesy of the bars, restaurants and retail outlets participating in Downtown Culver City’s Third Wednesday ‘Pre-Gobbler’ Neighborhood Happy Hour from 5 – 9 p.m.:
- Bottle Rock — “Wine Wednesday”: 1/2 off all bottles of wine
- City Tavern — $2 “holiday” beer tasters
- Cold Stone Creamery — Buy one “Like It Create” ice cream, get one “Like It Create” FREE
- Culver Hotel — FREE white hot chocolate (while supplies last); spike it for $6
- Ford’s Filling Station — $4 draft beers, $5 red and white wine and $6 specialty cocktails; plus pumpkin beer and dessert
- Holiday Ice Rink — Two for one skating: buy two ice rink admissions (general admission or child) and get the lesser of the two free
- Hikari — Japanese draft beer specials- (Sapporo & Kirin) 16oz - $2; 34 oz - $4
- Kay ’N Dave’s Cantina — $4 pumpkin mescal shots; plus buy two margaritas, get the third one FREE
- LaRocco’s Pizzeria — Buy 2 or more slices and get 1 slice FREE (1 per customer); plus karaoke on the patio, FREE cheese pizza sample, and cranberry punch drink
- Massage Garage — FREE seasonal treats; plus, book a 60-minute massage for any Monday - Friday appointment for only $40
- Meet — FREE German beer taster with All-You-Can Eat-mussels for $26.95
- Melrose Mac — Open box sale, plus 15% off non-Apple products and $25 off iPads
- Native Foods — FREE samples of pumpkin pie, plus wine tasting on the patio
- Nextspace — Come tour our newly opened coworking space and receive a FREE day pass to come back and work a day on us ($30 value)
- Novecento Pasta and Grill — FREE glass of merlot with purchase of entrée
- Rocco’s Tavern — Special discounted seasonal beers - $4; Thanksgiving shots and $6 Apple Pie Martinis
- Rush Street — Pre-Turkey Day Prix Fixe dinner; holiday draft beer and pumpkin & ginger spiced cocktails; night before thanksgiving “house” party in the 2nd floor lounge with DJ & dancing
- Seventy 7 — Pumpkin Spice Whiskey Cocktails plus ½ price truffle fries and Pizza 77.
- Ugos — Buy an entrée and get a FREE slice of the “best pumpkin pie ever”
- The Whole 9 Gallery — FREE cranberry cocktail samples and 10% off anything in the store
For more information, visit www.downtownculvercity.com