(BOSTON, MA) – FutureM, a weeklong event experience on the future of Marketing, today announced the first group of session partners and topics for its Fall 2012 event. Each company was selected based on its session’s ability to create forward-thinking discussions and explorations about the world of modern marketing. The first batch of selected FutureM companies and session topics include:
- Buyology Inc. empowers companies to enhance the productivity of their innovation to drive transformational growth. Session title is The Science Behind Consumer Behavior and How It’s Changing Marketing Forever.
- BzzAgent is a social media marketing company that helps connect customers to brands. Session title is FutureM’s Shark Tank Live!
- Alphabird distributes video across premium publishers, portals and influential blogs to help target audiences and create high levels of engagement. Session title is The Harmonious Digital Ecosystem of Brands, Video Audiences and Media Buyers.
- Sonicbids helps connect bands with music promoters, licensors and consumer brands to empower the Artistic Middle Class. Session title is Social Music Marketing is the Answer for Customer Loyalty.
- Digital Influence Group is a full-service digital marketing agency with social media at the core of everything they do. Session title is Social Business Enablement - The Role of the Social Employee in Brand Building.
- High Start Group accelerates the market success of innovative products by helping customers rapidly conceive, validate, and launch products. Session title is Mobile Commerce - Redefining the Shopping Ecosystem.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital is a world-renowned teaching hospital in virtually every area of adult medicine. Session title is The Science Behind Healthy Aging – The New Target Market.
- Kargo partners with major media companies and advertisers to create award winning mobile experiences. Session title is The TV Commercial and Companion Mobile and Tablet Experience.
- Resolution Media utilizes comprehensive digital marketing services to help businesses capitalize on market opportunities and drive more revenue. Session title is The New Social KPI.
- Springpad helps people discover and act on the stuff they care about by harnessing the power of the web, data portability and mobile access. Session title is Mastering the Interest Graph through Social Curation.
“The marketing world today is constantly changing, affecting all parts of a business that interact with customers, employees and partners. The sessions selected for FutureM 2012 represent the captivating journey we are all on to define the future of Marketing,” said MITX President, Debi Kleiman. “We’re excited to work with the companies leading these sessions to bring to life the thrill and excitement of modern marketing. This year we’ll see innovation like we’ve never seen before.”
FutureM will unveil additional sessions in the coming weeks. The event is also enlisting sponsors who want to create a fully integrated experience at the event. Attendees and participating companies alike are encouraged to follow the event experience on Facebook, Twitter (@FutureMBoston and#FutureM), LinkedIn and on MITX’s blog.
Established in 1996, MITX -- the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange -- is the leading industry organization focused on the web and mobile, bringing together the digital marketing, media and technology community to engage in what’s next and how it will impact the marketing and business worlds. Connecting more than 7,500 professionals in New England, MITX is a dynamic community of thought leaders and collaborators in search of insight, education and opportunity. For more information, visit http://www.mitx.org/. Creator of FutureM, MITX is headquartered in Boston, MA. Follow the conversation on Facebook, Twitter @FutureMBoston and #FutureM and on MITX’s blog.